- Cumberland Transit: Outdoor sporting goods store in operation since 1971.
- Duet: *Temporarily Closed*
- Emma’s Flowers: Charming, colorful shop offering floral arrangements, plants & other gifts for special occasions.
- Haymakers & Company: Cool, upmarket store with men’s clothing, shoes & accessories, plus a full-service barbershop.
- J. Michaels Clothiers: Classic men’s store with high-end brands of tailored & casual clothing, accessories & luggage.
- Scarlett Begonia: Specializing in fair trade and eco-friendly products from around the world, this store features unique collections of merchandise including clothing, jewelry, accessories, indigenous art, and more!
- Team Nashville: Athletic shoe store that has served Nashville’s athletic community for over 35 years!
- UAL: Offers deep discounts on a unique variety of designer apparel and accessories for men and women.
- Salon Atash: Premier Family-Owned Hair Salon and Brow Bar.
- Shawn Venezia Salon: Luxury hair salon with a committed staff dedicated to service and value.
- Centennial Park: A large urban park located approximately two miles west of downtown and across West End Avenue from the campus of Vanderbilt University that hosts local events, farmer’s markets, running trails, and more.
- Centennial Sportsplex: A multi-use athletic complex owned by the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County and operated by Metro Parks, the parks and recreation arm of the government.
- Elmington Park: City green space offering open lawns for sports & recreation, a playground & picnic areas.
- Full Ride Cycling: Premier indoor Cycling studio that is currently offering streaming classes, as well.
- Optique: Best of 2019 winner for Best Optometrist and Best Place to Buy Eyewear.
- The Parthenon: Located in Centennial Park you can find this full-scale replica of the original Parthenon in Athens, which was designed by architect William Crawford Smith and built-in 1897 as part of the Tennessee Centennial Exposition.
Never Miss A Thing!
Click Below for a FREE list of upcoming events in Nashville! Click Here To Join Us!