- 51 North Taproom: Friendly neighborhood taproom featuring craft beer, cocktails and a tasty menu with something fresh for everyone.
- 51st Deli: A Nations staple featuring breakfast all day, delicious sandwiches, tacos, and a fresh salad bar.
- Bare Bones Butcher: Provides the highest quality dry-aged beef, heritage breed pork and local eggs and dairy for you to cook or dine in with a menu of various sandwiches, chili dogs and draft beer.
- Betty’s Bar & Grill: Mellow, cash-only & smoker-friendly neighborhood haunt with pub grub, live bands, pool & beer.
- Big Bad Breakfast: On a mission to give the proper respect to “the most important meal of the day.”
- Centennial Cafe: Locally owned neighborhood meat and three restaurant perfect for dining in or taking out.
- The Original Corner Pub: Wide-ranging American comfort fare & a big bourbon selection offered in a laid-back sports haunt.
- Daddy Dogs: Gourmet over-sized hot dogs perfect for any lunch, dinner or late-night snack.
- The Hop Yard at Fat Bottom Brewery: Industrial-chic taproom for specialty ales & seasonal beers served alongside burgers & comfort food.
- Five Daughters Bakery (West): Airy, counter-serve bakery run by a family known for its 100-layer donuts & classic pastries.
- Fountain of Juice: Offers a menu that boasts fresh, healthy, and delicious juices, smoothies, and snacks.
- Frothy Monkey (The Nations): Local coffeehouse chain serving breakfast, sandwiches, Southern comfort food, and wine in a hip space.
- Harding House Brewing Co.: Creatively crafted, uniquely local, and seasonally brewed beer with weekly trivia– dog-friendly!
- Nicky’s Coal Fired: Lively, stylish eatery for imaginative pizzas & housemade pastas, and Italian craft cocktails.
- Oscar’s Taco Shop: Casual eatery specializing in California-style Mexican favorites, with choose-your-own options.
- Red Bicycle: Laid-back, counter-serve crêperie & espresso bar with gluten-free & vegetarian options.
- Southern Grist Brewing Co.: An inviting neighborhood nano-brewery and taproom.
- The Cafe at Thistle Farms: This volunteer-built cafe with a homey vibe offers light breakfast & lunch, coffee & tea.
- The Centennial: Friendly and clean upscale dive bar with a great patio.
- The Nations Bar & Grill: Cozy local hangout with a full bar & a patio offering a familiar menu of burgers, wraps & pub grub.
- Wendell Smith’s: No-frills joint serving up sweet tea & diner favorites, including burgers & mac ‘n’ cheese.
- White Bison Coffee: Comfortable coffeeshop offering patio seating with firepits, endless access to wifi, and chill music.
Never Miss A Thing!
Click Below for a FREE list of upcoming events in Nashville!