- Elle Gray Boutique: A locally owned boutique specializing in Women’s clothing, shoes, and accessories.
- Import Flowers: Wholesale florist in a little unassuming brick building.
- McCabe Golf Course: Long-running public golf facility with 18-hole & 9-hole courses and a driving range.
- McCabe Community Center: Offers patrons of all ages a modern and friendly place to exercise, recreate, and meet friends in a beautiful, diverse park setting.
- Produce Place: Grocery shop featuring local farm-fresh fruits and vegetables, meats, dairy, cheeses, and coffee.
- Scout’s Barbershop: Hip barbershop offering haircuts, beer, cold brew, and high-quality service.
- Climb Nashville: Climbing & fitness center with 12,000 square feet of interior walls for climbing, and adults’ & kids’ workout classes.
- Green Pea Salon: Your home for beautiful hair, striving to always be the best in order to give clients the best in modern style.
- Oak Nashville: Polished boutique showcasing a curated mix of home goods, vintage furniture, gifts & gourmet foods.
- The Turnip Truck Natural Market: Providing fresh, local, and whole foods to the Nashville community since 2001.
- Wags & Whiskers: A unique shop offering a self serve dog wash and a wide variety of holistic foods, treats, and toys for dogs and cats.
Never Miss A Thing!
Click Below for a FREE list of upcoming events in Nashville!