Murphy Road/ McCabe Park
- Answer: Classic & chic, neighborhood restaurant serving tapas and small plates.
- Caffé Nonna: Delicious Italian dishes & lunch specials served in an intimate dining room with rustic decor.
- Castrillo’s Pizza of Sylvan Park: Traditional, no-frills eatery serving pizzas, pasta & sandwiches for takeout or delivery.
- Edley’s Bar-B-Que (Sylvan Park): BBQ joint providing classic dishes & seasonal Southern-style sides, with outdoor seating & a bar.
- McCabe Pub: Relaxed hangout with a warm wood & brick interior, a garden patio & a menu of pub fare & drinks.
- Miel: Set in a former meat market, this farm-to-table bistro offers seasonal, French-inspired dishes.
- Neighbors (Sylvan Park): Chill neighborhood bar serving BBQ, pub eats & brunch in a casual setting with TVs & a deck.
- Pancho and Leftys Cantina: Casual, rustic restaurant & tequila bar serving modern takes on tacos & other Mexican street food.
- Park Cafe: Southern-accented bistro fare & wine pairings in a dimly lit, sleek room with patio seats.
- Star Bagel Cafe: Popular local bakery-cafe offering bagels with cream cheese, breakfast sandwiches, lunch specials, salads & coffee.
- 8th & Roast Coffee Co.: Comfy cafe & roastery offering gourmet coffee plus an interactive hand-pour bar.
- Another Broken Egg Cafe: Casual chain featuring egg dishes & other breakfast items plus brunch sandwiches & a specials board.
- Bobbie’s Dairy Dip: Nostalgic, circa-1951 ice cream parlor & burger stand with neon accents & outdoor tables.
- Chaatable Indian Street Food: Colorful, casual setting for Indian street food & weekend brunch with vegetarian items & cocktails.
- Coco’s Italian Market: Classic Italian restaurant providing exceptional flavors and delicious dishes for any palette.
- Double Dogs (Sylvan Heights): Featuring over 100 craft and imported beers and a menu that rivals that of a tailgate, this is the perfect restaurant bar for game day.
- Dose: Cozy spot serving Counter Culture coffee, select single-origin chocolate bars & light lunch fare.
- Farm Burger Nashville: Organic burger & beer chain serving build-your-own & signature options in simple surroundings.
- Five Points Pizza (West): Casual spot for specialty pizzas, slices, salads & garlic knots with beer & weekday happy hour.
- Hathorne: Menu features familiar ingredients and cooking methods but presented in special & unexpected ways featuring big flavors full of vibrant colors that celebrate the best of the season.
- Hattie B’s: Hattie B’s Hot Chicken is an American restaurant chain based in Nashville, Tennessee, specializing in hot chicken.
- Hugh- Baby’s: Chill, old-school shack offering ample BBQ meats & burgers, chili dogs & fries.
- L & L Market: Nashville’s premier mixed-use redevelopment with a vision to exist as an oasis for families to enjoy food, fun and Nashville hospitality for many years to come!
- M.L.Rose (Sylvan Heights): Friendly neighborhood pub committed to serving the best craft beer from Nashville & beyond.
- Taqueria Del Sol: Local counter-serve chain offering a short menu of soft tacos & enchiladas in a relaxed space.
- The Urban Juicer: Striving to be the best so their customers feel their best, this juicery is designed to nourish you from the inside out.
Never Miss A Thing!
Click Below for a FREE list of upcoming events in Nashville!