Belmont Shopping & Lifestyle
- Bloom: Full-service florist and gift shop.
- Cosmic Connections: Metaphysical supply store offering crystals, tarot cards, bodywork, books, classes, gifts, incense and more.
- Local Honey: Hybrid clothing shop and salon tucked in a beautiful historic home.
- Style House: Hair studio specializing in healthy shiny hair, balayage, multi-dimensional color glossing, corrective color, formal hairstyles, extensions and more.
- Urban Oasis: Salon offering massages, facials, waxing, cupping, reflexology, foot soaks, and more.
Hillsboro Village Shopping
- A Thousand Faces: A progressive artisan retail shop offering a plethora of neat stuff for the gift-giving connoisseur.
- A Village of Flowers: Full-service flower shop offering fresh flowers and hand delivery right to your door.
- Altar’d State: Boho-chic clothing, accessories, and more, a fashion experience on a mission to change the world for the better.
- Arcade: Ultimate destination for finding the child in your life something truly original, offering toys, clothes & products just for mom.
- Dress Up: Trendy and affordable women’s clothing.
- Friedman’s Army Navy Store: Spacious, locally owned standby for military, camping & outdoor equipment, open since 1972.
- Hey Rooster, General Store: Quaint emporium featuring items made in the U.S. including clothing, gifts & greeting cards.
- Hillsboro Hardware: Family owned and operated hardware store.
- Impeccable Pig: Currently closed– Coming Soon!
- Molly Green: A family-owned and run fashion brand with a focus on chic, fun, comfortable, playful style.
- Native Nomad: A representation of Nashville’s thriving fashion scene this boutique is specialized for the Nashville community — for both the natives and the nomads.
- Onward Reserve: Men’s clothing and gifts designed for your lifestyle.
- Posh Boutique: Sells chic, fashion-forward designer brand men and women’s clothing.
- Revv: Women’s clothing boutique offering a style that is bold and mysterious, catered to each shopper’s own individuality.
- Scout & Molly’s: Adorable and affordable women’s clothing and accessories boutique.
- SEE: With a completely copper exterior, this glasses shop is a beacon for fashion hungry eyewear aficionados.
- South Boutique: A distinctly Southern boutique for contemporary clothing, gifts and accessories.
- Tribe Kelley: Family owned clothing store offering transitional fashion pieces that are intended to keep you feeling comfortable and stylin’ from the plane to the party, or business meeting, of course.
- UAL: Offers deep discounts on a unique variety of designer apparel and accessories for men and women.
Hillsboro Village Lifestyle
- Fannie Mae Dees Park: Small park with shaded trees, picnic tables, tennis courts, playground equipment & local art.
- Little Art House: Sister owned art studio that supports education as well as offers encouragement and confidence in art-making for all ages.
- Rodney Mitchell Salon: High-end boutique hair salon with clients ranging from every day humans to country singer celebrities, politicians and more.
- Small World Yoga: Nashville’s only non-profit yoga community studio.
- The Pilates Garage: Boutique reformer studio with a garage door storefront allowing the fresh air in for a fun, effective workout geared to lengthen and strengthen every muscle group.
- Uncle Classic Barbershop: Classic barbershop for those looking for a classic experience.
Never Miss A Thing!
Click Below for a FREE list of upcoming events in Nashville!