- Aladdin’s Hookah Lounge & Bar: Hookah bar with upscale water pipes, Mediterranean cuisine, and a classy, romantic ambiance.
- Belcourt Taps: Hopping gathering place featuring beer, burgers & other bar fare, live music & outdoor seating.
- Biscuit Love: Bright, spacious offshoot of a food truck known for locally sourced breakfast & lunch fare.
- Brown’s Diner: Family-run diner in operation since 1927 featuring burgers & hush puppies in a no-frills space.
- Cabana: Large patio & curtained booths allow diners to eat upscale Southern dishes in public or private.
- Donut + Dog: Easygoing, rustic cafe offering brioche donuts, organic coffee & craft hot dogs.
- Double Dogs (Hillsboro Village): Featuring over 100 craft and imported beers and a menu that rivals that of a tailgate, this is the perfect restaurant bar for game day.
- E3 Chophouse: A high end, service-driven, ranch-to-restaurant steakhouse.
- Fancy Sips: Shake, pour, & sip your own cocktails in this hands-on mixology class.
- Fido: This converted pet shop features gourmet espresso drinks, elevated food & a funky coffeehouse vibe.
- Grilled Cheeserie Melt Shop: Cheery counter-serve for grilled cheese sandwiches made with local ingredients, and gourmet milkshakes.
- H-Cue’s Upstairs Poolroom: Smoke friendly, no-frills, pool hall serving beer.
- Hopdoddy Burger Bar: Hip, eco-minded burger joint with all-natural meats, housemade buns, shakes & interesting beers.
- J. Christopher’s: Daytime eatery serving American classics from omelets to burgers, and seasonal specials.
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream: Artisan ice cream company known for its creative flavors and its high-quality ingredients.
- Kay Bob’s Grille & Ale: Casual, modern stop for draft beer, grilled flatbread sandwiches, live music & sports viewing.
- McDougal’s: Classic chicken tenders and fries joint featuring special sauces, with a dog-friendly patio.
- Nicoletto’s Pasta Company: Set to open soon!
- Pancake Pantry: Patrons often wait in long lines for flapjacks at this famous down-home breakfast & lunch spot.
- Pizza Perfect: Longtime, no-frills parlor for pizzas, pastas, subs & beer with covered outdoor seating.
- Revelator Coffee: Hip coffee spot featuring nitro cold brew, breakfast sandwiches, vegan bars, and more.
- Sushi 88: Casual Japanese eatery with a large menu including yakitori, creative sushi rolls, seafood, and all you can eat lunch specials.
- Taco Mama: Open, airy counter-serve establishment with build your own tacos, burritos, bowls, and more; full margarita menu available.
- The Urban Juicer: Striving to be the best so their customers feel their best, this juicery is designed to nourish you from the inside out.
- The Villager Tavern: Longtime neighborhood smoke friendly watering hole with an old-school setup for beer, po’ boys & playing darts.
- ‘Za Wood Fired Pizza: Features handcrafted pies with locally sourced, Southern ingredients.
- Blvd Nashville: A changing menu of French-influenced fare served in a white, modern space.
- Bongo Java: Snug coffeehouse with all-day breakfast menu with an intimate concert & comedy venue upstairs.
- Chago’s Cantina: Lively, student-centric cantina with Mexican & Pan-Latin dishes, margaritas, mojitos & a patio.
- Levant: Mediterranean restaurant offering delicious dining and takeout.
- Martin’s Bar-B-Que Joint: Big roadhouse-style eatery known for its whole-hog pit-fired BBQ, with chicken, tacos & burgers.
- McAlister’s Deli: An American chain of fast-casual restaurants serving soups, sandwiches & spuds.
- Osborne’s Bi Rite: Grocery store offering prepared foods, beer, and wine.
- PM: Hip, exposed-brick spot with a varied menu including pad Thai, sushi, burgers, and cocktails.
- Proper Bagel: Counter-serve NY-style bagel shop & market serving a variety of fare & coffee in white-tiled digs.
- Subway: American privately held restaurant franchise that primarily sells submarine sandwiches and salads.
Never Miss A Thing!
Click Below for a FREE list of upcoming events in Nashville!