- Ashblue: Fine jewelry, gifts, and furnishings from weddings to hostess gifts to anniversary presents and more.
- Bella Linea: Italian for “beautiful linens”, a fine linen store featuring bath accessories, furniture, and gifts.
- Binks Outfitters: Outdoor sports store featuring products such as Yeti Coolers, Under Armour, Southern Tide and more.
- Cosmetic Market: A one-stop-shop for all of your beauty needs including highly sought after hair products, make-up, and skincare products.
- H. Audrey: High fashion clothing store featuring sought after designer clothing, owned by singer/ songwriter, Holly Williams.
- Hemline: Bohemian-infused contemporary women’s clothing, shoes, and accessories.
- Lizard Thicket Boutique: A women’s clothing and accessory boutique that is fashion-forward, unique, and affordable.
- Nashville Toys & Books: Features classic and innovative toys for kids of all ages, books and more.
- Oak Hall: A premiere clothing store, selling upscale brands for both men and women.
- Olia Zavozina: Upscale, chandelier-lit bridal salon offering elegant, custom gowns by a Nashville-based designer.
- Plaid Rabbit: A Children’s boutique offering many exclusive and unique items for baby and child.
- Posh Boutique: Sells chic, fashion-forward designer brand men and women’s clothing.
- The Bride Room: Elegant, designer wedding & bridesmaid dresses showcased in an airy, chandelier-lit space.
- The Paper Place: A stationary boutique in Green Hills with great gifts, paper supplies, and custom invitations.
- The Perfect Pair: Chic boutique featuring a selection of trendy women’s clothing, shoes, jewelry & accessories.
- White’s Mercantile: A modern-day general store, where you can go to one shop and find all of your essentials.
- Zelda: Locally owned women’s boutique that has unique clothing and accessories for independent women.
- Anthropologie: American clothing retailer operating over 200 stores worldwide which offer an assortment of clothing, jewelry, home furniture, decoration, beauty, and gifts.
- Barton Perreira: Fashion-forward and luxury frames for glasses, sunglasses and reading glasses.
- Bonobos: An e-commerce-driven apparel subsidiary of Walmart headquartered in New York City that designs and sells men’s clothing with specific emphasis on the sale of men’s suits, trousers, denim, shirts, shorts, swimwear, outerwear, and accessories.
- Francesca’s: Women’s clothing chain with an array of casual, playful clothing, bags, shoes & gifts.
- J. McLaughlin: Clothing chain stocking classic fashions for men & women, and accessories such as belts & bags.
- Johnston & Murphy: A premium footwear and clothing company for men and women that also sells accessories and gifts.
- Kendra Scott: Offers jewelry, home decor, gifts and beauty from decorative trays to nail polish, earrings, necklaces, bracelets and more.
- Lululemon: Makes/ sells technical athletic clothes for yoga, running, working out, and most other sweaty pursuits.
- Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams: From classic to modern, tables to seating, explore spirited collections of home furnishings; including earth-friendly and American-made upholstery.
- Paper Source: A stationery and gift retailer that offers papers, custom invitations & announcements, gifts, greeting cards, gift wrap, papercraft kits, party supplies, and personalized stationery & stamps.
- Pottery Barn: Expertly crafted collections offering a wide range of stylish indoor and outdoor furniture, accessories, decor and more, for every room in your home.
- Trader Joe’s: A neighborhood grocery store with amazing food and drink from around the globe and around the corner; great quality at great prices.
- Vineyard Vines: Offers upper market ties, hats, belts, shirts, shorts, swimwear, and bags for men, women, and children.
- West Elm: Offers modern furniture and home decor featuring inspiring designs and colors.
- Whole Foods/ Whole Body: Whole Foods Market Inc. is an American multinational supermarket chain, which exclusively sells products free from hydrogenated fats and artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.
- Core Power Yoga: The largest yoga studio chain in the United States with over 200 studios; offers one free week.
- KrankFIT: Nashville’s first Spin Studio, where creativity meets the science behind performance.
- Pepper Boxing: High-end group non-contact boxing training, fitness classes in Nashville & Atlanta.
- Sanctuary Yoga: Classes are intentional journeys, which invite you to begin where you are and grow into the classes most suited to your personal needs.
- SculptHouse: Offers small class sizes allowing you one-on-one attention from trainers who push you and offer modifications based on your goals and fitness levels.
- The Set | Personal Training Studio: An unparalleled, private personal training studio.
- Elan Hair & Skin: One of the top salons & skin clinics in the nation, recognized worldwide for their educational contributions to the industry.
- Element Salon: Hip salon that uses an artistic approach and specialty color techniques that are unrivaled.
- Foot & Salt Spa: Specializes in salt therapy and reflexology.
- Green Hills Library: Public library with wide array of books, also available to kindles and online downloads.
- La Bella e Famosa Spa: Luxury spa offering massages, body contouring, aesthetics, scrubs, and wraps.
- Tiba Nu: Offering a world-class spa and beauty services for 32 years– luxury skin and body treatments and the renowned Dessange Paris hair salon.
- Whole Body: Part of Whole Foods, offering home goods, skincare products and much more with the idea that what you put on your body is just as important as what you put in it.
- YMCA: Non-profit organization promoting youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility with an ongoing mission to strengthen community.
Never Miss A Thing!
Click Below for a FREE list of upcoming events in Nashville!