- Aleksey’s: Imported provisions, such as smoked meat, cheese & bread, offered in this compact European market.
- Baja Burrito: Mexican street food like tacos & burritos in a funky counter-service eatery with an outdoor deck.
- Big Machine Distillery & Tavern: Creates award-winning vodka, this distillery offers coffee, food, cocktails, live music, karaoke, and souvenirs.
- Brothers’ Burger Joint: Chill standby with clever burgers, po’ boys & a full bar with beer on tap and outdoor seating.
- Monell’s Cafe: Breakfast-to-dinner homestyle classics are the focus of this easygoing, cafeteria-style place.
- Calypso Cafe: Local chain serving light, Cuban-inspired dishes & beer in an island-themed setting.
- Hugh-Baby’s: Chill, old-school shack offering ample BBQ meats & burgers, chili dogs & fries.
- Juice Bar: Organic fruits & veggies go into the freshly squeezed drinks at this rustic-chic counter chain.
- Merengue Cafe: Puerto Rican fare like mofongo, tostones & empanadas offered in chill quarters with counter service.
- Pfunky Griddle: Daytime cafe where guests can cook their own pancakes & dabble with a big selection of toppings.
- Sam & Zoe’s: Relaxed coffee spot serving locally roasted brews, homemade soups & fresh-daily breads and sandwiches.
- Stay Golden: Setting a new standard for coffee concepts in Nashville with this restaurant and roastery.
- Sunflower Cafe: Homemade, locally sourced vegetarian dishes in a cozy setting with windows offering garden views.
- Vui’s Kitchen: Vietnamese stop for pho, banh mi & noodle bowls, and drinks, with indoor/outdoor seating.
- The Yellow Porch: American bistro fare gets an eclectic spin at this colorful cafe with a large covered patio.
Never Miss A Thing!
Click Below for a FREE list of upcoming events in Nashville!