- Ceri Hoover: Elegant boutique featuring high-end leather clutches, tote bags & shoes designed by the owner.
- Crue: Premium athleisure destination for stylish babes in movement.
- Draper James: Founded by Reese Witherspoonthis women’s clothing store is steeped in Southern charm, designed for real life, and unapologetically pretty.
- Emerson Grace: A hand-picked collection of current womenswear offered in a cool boutique with a refined vibe.
- Finnley’s: Women’s clothing store helping customers obtain a confident self-image by offering a wide selection of understandable, trendy fashion pieces at an affordable price.
- Halcyon Bike Shop: A worker-owned and operated new and used bicycle shop serving all of Nashville with quality products and service at affordable prices.
- Hero Boutique: An upscale women’s clothing boutique created by celebrity stylist Claudia Robertson Fowler.
- Imogene + Willie: Men and women’s clothing store specializing in denim and repurposed denim.
- Judith Bright: Creates unique handmade jewelry using the finest materials & hand-picked gemstones.
- Minor Jewelry: Family-owned boutique for modern & vintage jewelry & timepieces, repairs, and watch batteries.
- Moda Boutique: Store featuring stylish women’s clothes, jewelry, and gifts by high-end, contemporary designers.
- Savant Vintage: Unique vintage clothing store.
- Serendipity: Cozy, family-owned shop carrying stylish women’s apparel, local handicrafts & unique gifts.
- Summer Classics: Retailer selling upmarket outdoor furniture in contemporary designs either individually or as sets.
- UAL: Offers deep discounts on a unique variety of designer apparel and accessories for men and women.
- Vinnie Louise: Women’s boutique with stylishly selected clothes at an affordably edited price including tops, dresses, ponchos, cardigans.
- Wags & Whiskers: A unique shop offering a self serve dog wash and a wide variety of holistic foods, treats, and toys for dogs and cats.
- White’s Mercantile: A modern-day general store, where you can go to one shop and find all of your essentials.
- Madewell: Men and women’s clothing store offering comfortable yet sophisticated clothing, specializing in denim.
- Marine Layer: Absurdly soft clothes designed in San Francisco and enjoyed by all: women, men, and children.
- Outdoor Voices: Makes activewear for Doing Things daily: dog walks, runs, and yoga included.
- Fahrenheit Yoga: Manifested with a burning desire to spread love and community through life-changing practice.
- Inner Light Yoga: Encouraging clients to live their best lives every day through loud music, laughing at themselves, and moving their bodies.
- Iyengar Yoga Center: Nashville’s only certified Iyengar studio, focusing on attention to detail and precise body alignment during your yoga practice.
- Liberation Yoga: The definition of yoga literally means “to bring together” the sole purpose of this studio, to create unity.
- Marathon Fitness: Helping each client find their motivation and implement a system to create desired results through boot camps, personal training, running clubs, and walking clubs.
- Marathon Pilates: Delivers a unique blend of strength and flexibility through a resistance-based, low impact workout that lengthens muscles and strengthens the core.
- Element Salon: Voted among the top 100 hair salons in the U.S. by Elle magazine three years in a row.
- Green Pea Salon: Your home for beautiful hair, striving to always be the best in order to give clients the best in modern style.
- Trim: A top national barbershop and mentor salon on Bravo TV’s “Tabitha’s Salon Takeover”, and landed in Vogue Magazine, Native Magazine, and countless trade, fashion, and television outlets as one of the nation’s most elite cut and color salons.
- 12 South Dental Studio: A dental studio designed around the idea of total comfort and want to ensure a pleasant visit.
- Pure Sweat Suana Studio: Exclusive wellness lounge for state of the art, full-spectrum, infrared sauna.
- Sevier Park: Beautiful park in 12 South that offers annual activities, jogging and bike trails, playgrounds, and more.
- Sevier Park Community Center: A welcoming place for children and adults to gather and play in the heart of one of Nashville’s most beautiful parks.
Never Miss A Thing!
Click Below for a FREE list of upcoming events in Nashville!